-Access your information when you "sign in" so that we can provide you with personalized content or remember the last page you visited for a product or service.
-Direct a follow-up of the preferences that specify the use of products or services of “Aforos”.
-Provide general internal and customer analysis.
-Retain both anonymous and identifiable information.
-When you sign in to your account, it associates your interests and activities with your account through a process that keeps your personal information and your browsing information separate.
_____ COOKIE TYPES _____
These cookies are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the performance of our website. They store service configurations so that you do not have to reconfigure each time you visit us.
- Volume adjustment of video and sound players.
-Optimal video streaming movies.
-Store the purchase made in a "shopping cart" in e-commerce services.
It is used to store geolocation data of the computer or devices to offer more appropriate content and services.
- Content adjusted in the country, city, language, etc.
It is created by registering or when you log in to some of our web portals.
- Keep authenticated even if you close the browser, as well as you will continue to identify yourself unless you disconnect or close the session.
They collect information about the browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous way.
- We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
- We can know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats the visit.
- This information can help improve navigation and give you a better service.
Collect information about the ads shown to each anonymous user on web portals.
- Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
- Provides ads managed through third parties (ad servers) that are displayed on the page in real time.
CAMPO DE BELLAGUARDA, SCCL offers the possibility of being waived to be permanent.
- Set your browser to accept or reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, consult the "Help" menu of your browser to find out how to change the cookie references.
-Adobe Flash Player is a web application and tool that enables rapid development of dynamic content. Flash (and other similar applications) use technologies to remember settings, preferences, and usage settings similar to browser cookies, but are managed through a different interface than the one provided by the browser.
-If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use CAMPO DE BELLAGUARDA, SCCL products or services that require "login" or take full advantage of everything it offers.
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available therein. The Owner recommends its users to consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome.
For more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy, you can contact the owner through the following email address email@example.com indicating "policy of Cookies "in the subject.
LINKS TO DOWNLOAD COOKIES
How to remove cookie files from FIREFOX
How to delete cookie files in Google Chrome
Quit Internet Explorer 7, and then quit all instances of Windows Explorer.
Follow one of these procedures: ...
On the General tab, click Delete Browsing History in the Internet Properties dialog box.
How to delete cookies in Windows 10
Delete and manage cookies
In Internet Explorer, select the Security button, and then select Clear Browsing History.
Check the box next to a cookie.
Select the Preserve data from favorite websites check box if you do not want to delete the cookies associated with the websites in the favorites list.